Sunday, September 30, 2012

Céline




 
Photos via style.com
 
 
Usually the one who delivers, I must say I´m a little disapointed here. There are some very solid pieces here and there and the bags are undeniably brilliant but overall I found there was something missing. It was a little like the designer was out of ideas and therefore decided to make rather weird shoes to destract us from the fact that the clothes are only lala. I did however like the twisting factor on some of the shirts and she also gets kudos for the frayed hems. I think my favourites in this collection are the white long coat and the white dress with the mesh. Very raw- I like it. Sorry to say though in general it didn´t make my heart race like Céline usually does.
 
P.S I wasn´t kidding about the shoes! I´m I just totally off and judgemental for finding them just plain unwearable? And dare I say not so pretty..
 
 
EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment