Friday, September 21, 2012

Prada




Oh Prada. I love the fact that I never know what to expect. Miss Prada was clearly under some geisha/Harajuku girl influence here and I quite like it. She used florals on almost all of her pieces, forgivable cause of the dark undertone and mood I thought. Even kind of cool. There were leather socks, platform shoes..You know, the essentials for spring apparently. The silhouettes were simple with a 60´s vibe to them I thought. Short skirts and shifts, lots of black and red, and some metalic socks and shoes thrown in for good measure. I thought the overall mood was very dark, serious..Maybe that´s why she decided that we shall be sporting fur in the springtime? I´ll leave you all to interpret all of this. There´s always a message behind Prada.


EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment