Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Burberry Prorsum and Giles



Burberry Prorsum


Well, there was no shortage of looks in this ccollection, I´ll tell you that much. We got to see the whole shebang here. The no-pants look again, lots of colored metallic fabrics, capes flying and lots of attitude. The collection even seemed a bit ski-fi to me, with all that shiny material mixed with fun little plastic pieces such as the cape in photo nr: 1 and the bags. The colors were quite stunning, all deep delicious hues mixed with bright metallics..Fit for a superstar. I particularly liked that burgundy red coat on the last photo, so plush and beautiful. This was ladylike, but naughty. That with all the pencil skirts and figure hugging pieces. Lady who likes to play because she can rock metallics and no pants all in one. Not for me but definitely for somebody else. Good.


Giles


Mr. Deacon gives us here laser cut leather, printed silk, artificial hair hats..Could it get any better?! The designer used broken glass and horses for inspiration for his print-pretty random, but the effect was quite nice. He also gave nod to the no-pants look which by the way I´m still not feeling. I doubt I´ll change my mind on that one. I asked for some kooky stuff and I sure got it.


EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment