Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Freezing in the sun









Photos by Dagný
 
 
It´s a sunny day here in Iceland! Make use of it and wear something skimpy. Just kidding. I´ve shown you guys this dress I´m wearing here above before. I just can´t get enough of it. It´s this silky Merino wool, soo comfy. I added some layers for fun. Red mesh never fails and if one thinks that´s enough, think again. There´s always room for one more layer. I´d suggest something black and seethrough (hehe I know, my favourite). Oh, and don´t forget the shoes! My recently scored 90´s babies from the vintage shop Nostalgia. I really suggest you go take a trip to that shop. There´s some great stuff to be found. Anyways, enjoy the day y´all.
 
 
 
-army green dress: Jet Korine
-red mesh: Nostalgia
-black seethrough thingy: Spúútnik
-shoes: Nostalgia
 
 
EJ
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment