Sunday, September 16, 2012

Preen, Topshop Unique and Acne



Preen





Preen here. Didn´t really do it for me, this collection. I decided to show you some pieces that I found nice anyways. Midnight blue seems to be the hue (haha see how it rhymes!) for spring. I think it´s absolutely beautiful. I´m also happy cause it complements my hair and skin color! Very good.
I noticed here the use of python, exotic skin-clearly becoming also a thing for spring. I really liked their mannish oversized pants and the boxy cut of some of the jackets (as in photos nr:1 and 3).



Topshop Unique





Ok. I must say I´m a bit disapointed with their spring collection. I guess I had my hopes up after their awesome fall collection where I loved every bit of it. Bummer. But it´s always a bit like this for me. I much prefer the fall collections in general. Not that this wasn´t nice, it just wasn´t great-cool.. Midnight blue, silver, white, black..it was all there-except for maybe exotic skin but hey, nobody´s perfect! Topshop was admittedly on trend but was somehow lacking I thought. I wouldn´t mind that grey vest on photo nr: 1 though. I don´t know..Am I just in a dark mood today or what?!


Acne




Acne. I´m a fan. I like about them that they seem to do something totally different each season. They´re not too stuck on designing in the same style. Not afraid to take chances, have some fun. I like it. I respect that. I also very much like long skirts that are kilt-like. Nice. A little bondage feel here. Check out those leather pants! I want! I also like that leather vest in the last photo. Othervise I have little to say about this collection. It´s sort of; you like or you don´t like..


I´m not impressed yet by the start of London fashion week but hey there´s still time to whoo me;)

P.S. Maybe I´m just having one of those days where nothing´s good enough..
No, STANDARDS! Is what it is!


EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment