Thursday, September 13, 2012

Proenza Schouler-Genius!



 
 
 
My favourite so far! Then again this designer duo is one of my beloved. Ahhh the exotic skins, the leather, the colors, the tailoring...Excellent! Love the patchwork. And OMG the orangy-red in shiny leather, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Ok, I´ll stop! But seriously, I want everything here. I noticed how the skirts were hanging low on the hips, something I´ve been seeing a lot of this week. Also the use of exotic skin. I think both could be on the list for trend alerts..
I must say I´m in awe of their tailoring. I know not many women think these oversized boxy jackets are wearable and also the stiff leather..Doesn´t exactly float on ones´ body, but hey, I don´t care! I love my jackets big and boxy and my leather is welcomed stiff and unmanagable. Love, love, love!!
 
 
EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment