Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dries Van Noten-Paris has begun!



 
 
I have one word: EXCELLENT! One of my favourite designers gives us here in my opinion a brilliant collection. Clearly 90´s inspired- there are florals mixed with tartan mixed with delicate chiffon-like frills. Doesn´t sound right does it? But it rocks! I also love the styling; tartan on tartan on tartan. Perhaps the new denim on denim trend? I think so. At least I know I´m going to be sporting something similar soon. There were even Kurt Cobain-esque sunglasses to top it off, you know the white ones. I also noted he used fairly dark colors for spring like many of the designers we´ve seen so far. Again for example the midnight blue color I´m so fond of. Love it. More of this please! And yes, I think this is my favourite so far. Nough said.
 
 
 
EJ
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
O

No comments:

Post a Comment