Monday, October 1, 2012

Stella McCartney




Photos via style.com
 
 
Miss McCartney gives us freshness here. The sporty vibe mixed with those exaggerated silhouettes- could have been very heavy but with the use of chiffon/air-like material she manages to keep things light. There´s a bit of 80´s going on here and I like it. The color palette is very nice, all the white, green, tangerine and some unexpected leopard print thrown in...I´m especially fond of the green hue- no surprize there! The dropped waist is also a nice edition to all this. I know it´s been done but I still like it. A collection that is sure, a little predictable but at the same time she´s just doing what she does best; luxe-sportswear. A good job in my opinion. Man I´m in a good mood today! Giving stars all over!
 
P.S. What is up with the shoes again?! Slippers, really?! We´re really doing that?
Man, I just don´t know...
 
 
EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment