Saturday, October 20, 2012

Niceness




Haider Ackerman here. Some lovely details from his spring ´13 show. So beautifully crafted-art indeed!

 
Céline did have some good points. Like the bags and the twisting element in some of the pieces. Also the frayed edges I thought were nice.


 Givency-The chokers are definately worth mentioning and the killer shoes! Now these are something I wouldn´t normally wear but just look at the craftmansship! So intricate and detailed. Haha also the claws on the models feet! Shouldn´t be laughing-my toes are the same..


One of my favourites, Dries Van Noten did an excellent twist on grunge for spring. With the deluxe materials, frills mixed with tartan mixed with metalics here and there..even the odd animal print clutch-it felt fresh again. On my wishlist now: everything in tartan!
 
 
 
Balenciaga. I´m loving the rings-Hmmm it´s pretty cool wearing them on every finger even..
 
 


Rodarte. I love the statement earcuff and am seriously lusting over these fringe leather jackets. Yumm!


I just love the details from the Alexander Wang spring ´13 show. How cool is this?! How the garments are put together-love it!

Photos via style.com
 
 
EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment