Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Two as one



 
Photos by Dagný
 
Hello there! Yes, I´m alive. Since a brand new little person has come into my life I´ve been a bit occupied. You have to appologize my lack of blogging these last days. It might be like this for a while. I´ll try to throw in post here or there though. Nough about me, how´ve you been? I´m still in anti-climax after fashion week and other things so I´m flying high right now. I decided to show you the last photos of me while I was still two people. Soon I´ll be alone in the photos, that´s weird.. Anyways, hope you enjoyed my posts from fashion week. I know I didn´t take on all the designers, god that would be too much! Later.
 
 
-dress: Topshop
-seethrough long vest: thrifted
-sweater: Aftur
-shoes: Nostalgia
 
 
EJ

1 comment:

  1. OMG búin að eiga?! TIL HAMINGJU!! Knúsar til ykkar frá Sóley og Frey! Mega ást og gleði!

    ReplyDelete