Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall-ing



 

 
 
 
Photos by Dagný
 
 
Just threw together a fall inspired look here. The long brown vest is actually a lining from inside some coat that wasn´t all so nice so..Gotta get some use out of your stuff! Anyways, I like mixing different textures togeteher; seethrough under sweaters, wool on top and plastic pants to top it off. Oh and some frilly socks don´t hurt! And since it´s getting cold I show you here above how I´d use my fur in three ways; Completely covering your face (haha), over both shoulders or, if you´re feeling adventurous, only over one shoulder. Ok, I´ll stop now. Don´t fall today!
 
 
 
-sweater: thrifted
-seethrough nude shirt: American Apparel
-brown vest: thrifted
-shiny leggings: Topshop
-socks: Topshop
-necklace: Topshop
-shoes: Billibi (GS skór)
-faux fur collar: off a coat I got in Topshop also
 
 
EJ
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment