Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wanted starfish



Today I was a starfish!






Photos by Bylgja
 
After I made the post below I couldn´t stop thinking about the velvet overall from Aftur. The one that got away..Anyhow, I remembered that one of my best friends got one and I immediately called her to borrow it! So I wore it today. I love how I look like a giant starfish in it.
 
-overall: Aftur
-jacket: Aftur
-shoes: Nostalgia
-jewellery: got them in Aftur shop
-sunnies: Ray Ban
 

Ok. Breathe. There are sooo many things I would love to have for fall and well, lets face it, in general. Here are some items that are on my dreamlist. Gotta dream big right?!


Ohh, Balenciaga! I love you! I want kind of a plasticky looking/leather overall for fall and for everything!


Usually I´m not much of a fan of Chloé but their fall line was very beautiful. I really like those red pants..Seem so soft and cozy.


Ok. I think I told you before that Proenza Schouler is one of my favourite designers. I was especially fond of this leather/ mesh/ kimono style jacket from their fall collection.


Plasticky looking, loose fitted leather pants. I NEED THOSE! These are from Topshop Unique collection. Very nice.. Anyone know where I could get similar ones in Iceland? Please tell me!


A space sweater. Perferably in wet-suit looking fabric. Like the ones Balenciaga showcased at their fall collection. Actually a space t-shirt would also be nice..

 
This dress from Vivienne Westwood! I love the hobo feeling it has. Kind of like it came right out of the garbage. Nice.
 
 
OMG, and the shoes!! Also Vivienne Westwood. I shall say no more. Genius!


Ahhh, the velvet overall. I´m still upset I didn´t get my hands on one when Bára in Aftur was making them, I think like tvo years ago. Make them again please?!


Again with Balenciaga. These babies were available tvo seasons ago but sold out veerry quickly. I´m not surprised. They´ve started making them again and I would love nothing more than to have a pare. Yes, please!!

 

I really love this Celine colored fur. I want one for fall. I have one (not Celine though) in midnight blue which I´ll show you later but man would I like to have this baby! Just look at the details in the back and the way it hangs..It´s perfect.


This dress is lovely. I was very pleased with the Topshop Unique fall line. I kind of want everything they did there. A very good job indeed. I do love a sack dress. And it´s my color!


More from Topshop Unique. This coat is everything I want. It´s long, military and the colors, oh so nice and rich. I´m going to try to find a similar one. You know where I could find one?


Gorgeous skirt!! Iwant, I want, I want!!! NOW! I love how it hangs from the hips, and the leather at the bottom, the length of it, color..Everything!

That´s it for now. Don´t get me wrong, I have a lot of other stuff on my wishlist but I was afraid I´d bore you with more. I´ll do another wanted list very soon!


EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment