Friday, August 17, 2012

Freebird








Photos by Dagný


Yes I climbed a tree in a dress. Of course. Last days of summer and good are they indeed! The sun is still shining, it´s not snowing yet and one can still barbeque in ones´ T-shirt. Nice. This is one of my favourite dresses although I don´t wear it often. Because it´s so sweet looking I put on my Doc Martens, a beaten belt and a hunting bag to roughen it up a bit. I thought the leopard print added a nice clash to it too. I love to clash. Clash, clash, clash! Ain´t the bag cool?! It´s a hunting bag. You can see in the detail shot where the hunter can keep his ammunition and then I hung a scarf where the birds are supposed to hang. Hope you´re enjoying the last days of summer!


-dress: vintage (from Nostalgia shop)
-belt: thrifted
-scarf: Topshop
-shoes: Doc Martens ( from GS skór)

EJ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment