Monday, August 27, 2012

Cool Cat








Photos by Dagný
 
 
I´ll never admit this if you ask me but recently I´ve kind of been having a hard time fitting into my pants..The tight ones that is. Therefor I´ve been investing in a lot of loose fitting sweaters, layering prospects and so on. Which is great ecspecially since fall is coming. But just a heads up that my outfits from now on until..lets say, november, will be in a little more ´´ layered over dresses´´ kind of way. You´ll just have to excuse moi for now. Besides, the art of layering is a challenging one. I always find it interesting. How one mixes things together and then you see another person with the same items of clothing but put together totally differently. I´ll tell you this though: I will not cave in and start to wear velour sweatsuits, I promise!
 
 
-jeans: Topshop
-seethrough coat: thrifted (Kolaportið)
-shirt: thrifted
-shoes: billibi ( GS skór)
-hat: Nostalgia
 
 
EJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment