Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Akureyri randomness


 




Photos by Júlli

 Sooo I´m back from the country side. It was wonderful! The sun was shining, I was with my beloved one and the nature was amazing. I had totally forgotten how beautiful Iceland is. And no I didn´t spend all my time in a car cemetary. I just like junkyards. Anyways, I´m not the one who dresses up in the countryside..that time is to be used for no make up and looking like a redneck! Although that was not my goal with this look. Soon fall will be upon us, hurray! I love nothing more than the fall collections and fall/winter clothes. You will soon be briefed or should I say, given a long essay about what I think will be becoming for fall. Trend alerts and so on. Until then.


-pants: Aftur
-shirt: thrifted
-shoes: Opening Ceremony (I know, I love them)
-sunglasses: Ray-Ban
-bag: from Aftur shop

EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment