Monday, August 20, 2012

Soul Killers











Photos by Júlli

I decided I had to give you one more post from my country trip. I mean, just look at the raw, beautiful rural landscape! Gorgeous! This is in Neskaupstaður, Austurlandi. The energy there was quite mystical. I felt like somebody or something was watching me the entire time. I found myself compelled to wear this dress from Aftur because it kind of has a spooky vibe to it. The shoes are one of my gems but I rarely use because they´re very heavy but sooo nice. And I can´t believe I haven´t showed you this army/fishermans´coat before! This baby I wear all the time, as in I find it tempting to sleep in it even. If you read my forecast for fall you´d remember I was talking about bright red being one of the hot hues for fall. The color of my shoes here is a good excample. I also wanted to show you one of my favourite make up looks; strong, dark lips and neutral eyes. Always a classic.
Soul killers? I know, spooky right?!


-dress: Aftur
-shoes: Chloé
-coat: Bruuns Bazaar
-lipstick: Black Orchid (Make up Store)


EJ




No comments:

Post a Comment