Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Superhero







Photos by Júlli

 I always feel like a superhero when I wear this coat, the way it sashays around when I walk..way too cool for school. Not after I said this though. But my mom gets some coolpoints for loaning it to me! Under it I´m wearing a very old shirt, so battered up I had to pin it together in the neck with a safetypin, just the way I like it. With that I teamed some newly scored jeans; yes the ones who are all ripped up and sewn back together (this is where my grandpa would say: This is new?!). The lovely bag is of course from my friends in Aftur and I felt like I needed something extra so I put on this hat. Seems to work with everything, from dresses to swimsuits. Fly away!

-coat: mom´s
-shirt: vintage
-jeans: Cheap Monday
-shoes: Opening Ceremony
-bag: Aftur

EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment