Saturday, August 25, 2012

The sky is Red










Photos by Dagný and me

I just love the red color of this dress. Again this is a very similar color to my red Chloé shoes which I wore in Soul Killers recently. LOVE. Yes, I´ve started to like wearing this sort of red again. I think it goes great with army green, but then again I think everything goes great with army green! This dress I can keep on wearing into winter as well because it´s actually a wool dress. Yes, it was quite warm to be wearing it this summer. I don´t know what´s up with me and wearing the typical summery clothes..I just wear winter clothes in summery colors. If that. Anyways, here´s a close-up of my treasured Doc Martens. Seriously a good buy. I can wear these babies from morning till dusk and don´t feel a thing. Why don´t they make more shoes like that? One wonders..


-dress: vintage from Nostalgia (vintage shop in Iceland)
-jacket: Aftur
-shoes: Doc martens (you Icelanders can get them in GS skór)
 

These just in!

 
 
 

Ok, was just in Nostalgia, my favourite vintage shop in Iceland and I couldn´t resist! Aren´t they beauties?! Love the 90´s feel. I have been looking for you forever and finally you´re here!! Happy, happy, happy! By the way, they just restocked their shop and seriously you have to go take a look. The stuff is awesome! I also got some more, but will save that to show you for later.
 

EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment