Monday, August 13, 2012

High Voltage










Photos by Dagný and Erla

Yes, I know the vest. Pretty amazing right?! It even has feathers on it. Again this is something my mom was kind enough to let me borrow. A family heirloom which I hope someday will be mine. Since I love leather and fur I think it´s kind of nice that the summers here in Iceland don´t get too hot. Means one can wear summerclothes, be bare legged even (which I rarely do) but still have the option of putting something with a wintery vibe with it without dying from heat. As you can see I´m also wearing leather shorts which I recently got at a clothing market and I´m in love with them. The cut, the leather and the fact that they´re low slung. I´m kind of feeling low waisted pants again. Probably because those are the only type of pants I can wear right now. The shirt is some old thing, thrifted from a flee market and I think I already showed you a close up of my lovely Acne shoes.

-leather shorts: vintage
-shirt: Banana Republique
-fur vest: vintage
-shoes: Acne

EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment