Thursday, August 9, 2012

Views on fashion

When it comes to following trends and fashion in general I must admit I´m quite the enthusiastic one. Let me state for the record that when I say follow trends I don´t mean that when a new trend emerges I run to the shops and dress myself accordingly from head to toe. No. I just like to know what´s going on and sometimes I´ll do a spin on some trend myself. That´s what I like to do. Make it my own, my way. I think I´ve been charmed by fashion and beauty since I can remember myself. I used to save up all my pocket money when I was little to buy fashion magazines. I´m very particular about what I like but sometimes I surprise myself when I try on something I thought I really didn´t like, by liking it. So my motto when it comes to fashion has become never say never, as in life. I do think one should be careful when it comes to following trends, to not fall into the pithole of just buying something just because everybody seems to be wearing it or it says so in the magazines that you should. Do what you want and dress the way you feel like. Always. Oh and I know it must look like I´m afraid of color but that´s really not the the case. I can be very colorful. I´m a rainbow. Nough said.

P.S. here´s a photo of me without make-up. See! Nobody´s perfect!



EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment