Friday, November 2, 2012

VOLG-behind the scenes




We started off by going to MAC Kringlan and there I got my brilliant make up done by Harpa Káradóttir and later my hair was done by Sigrún Jóhanna Eiríksdóttir. I really loved both the make up and the hair. They did kind of a warrrior inspired look-strong eyes, strong lips which usually I find can be a bit much but when it comes to photoshoots, both can really work!
 
 
 
This is the amazing headpiece which stylist-Sara María Júlíudóttir handmade! Pretty cool huh?!
 
 
Ásta Kristjánsdóttir, the photographer and Sara the stylist..setting up in the studio.
 
 
Posing away..
 
 
Different hairstyle- This was my favourite! We ended up going to this abandoned warehouse to shoot the rest which was really fun.
 
 
Excactly!
 
 
Getting ready..Sara wrapped me in some pink tulle, put a belt around it and voilà!
 
 
Haha! Pretty good for one who´s seven months pregnant;)
 
 
Just trying something here..
 
 
The end:)
 
You guys can check out the magazine now, it´s out and running. I think you can also see it online at volg.is. I´ve read it and I think it´s really off to great start. Congrats!
 
 
EJ

1 comment: