Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birthday girl!



 
 
 
Happy birthday to me! Yes it´s my birthday today and sure do I have a lot of things to be grateful for. Good health, great family and overall awesome-ness:) Me and the gang ( my man and Wolfie) went out for a stroll in the rain and grabbed us some delicious sushi, my favourite! That was after a lovely morning of excellent gifts and flowers. Anyways, just wanted to brag some;) Oh and by the way, have you met my new red and black custum made AFTUR leatherpants?! Nice huh?! I´ll show you the details later..One more thing. Aftur just opened their new shop on Laugarvegur and it´s full of all sorts of amazement. They recently decided to start making leather things again ( can´t tell you how happy that makes me) and it´s really worth checking out. Laters skaters!
 
P.S. I know I need to get a better camera..sorry!
 
 
leather pants: Aftur
dress: Aftur
coat: Nostalgia
shoes: Doc Martens
hat: Geysir
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment