Monday, November 19, 2012

Cravings


 
 
I was taking a walk today and stopped by some of my favourite shops. Of course I found a bunch of stuff I wanted. These crystal soaps were amongst the beauties I wouln´t mind in the lovely Aftur shop. I can´t believe how amazing they look-soaps!!
 
 
What´s better then a lovely candle to brighten up the gloomy days of fall..The ones from Voluspa are excellent and the smell is devine! I want this one next. Also avalable in the Aftur shop.
 
 
OMG! I tried this dress on from Raquel Allegra the other day and fell in love! Still don´t know why it´s not in my hands by now...Also from the Aftur shop.
 
 
And some more lovely stuff from Aftur and Raquel Allegra, siiigghhhh.....I want it all. NOW!
 
 
Now, I´m normally not the one for the glizty stuff but ones in a while I find something I find nice. Like this miniature clutch/bag. I don´t know if it´s because Christmas is coming that I´m suddenly attracted by this shiny object or if it´s because I´m evolving in some weird way. Anyways, the texture is matte so it´s allowed. Not too flashy. I saw this baby in the Mila shop on Laugarvegur (I think it is Mila..). I think it could be perfect-especially with the holydays coming up. Yay!!
 
 
And last but not least I went to Jet Korine and saw this cool wool vest which I woulnd´t mind..She also does amazing coats, all sorts of cool stuff. I´m always introuble when I visit her shop cause I want everything!
 
 
Anyways- I have to get started on the Christmas gifts, siigghhhh... Soo much easier buying stuff for myself, which I sometimes end up doing hehe..Looking forward to amazing Christmas!
 
Till next time
 
EJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment