Monday, November 26, 2012

Lets get physical


 
 Hello there! No that´s not me! Hehe..After being a couch potato for almost a year now I´ve been thinking it´s maybe time to get my ass moving. Although I was going to the gym on and off ( that means almost never) I´m not so inclined to go there again. Honestly, who can say that they just luuvvee to go to the gym?! Not me anyways..The only thing is that like most people I do crave the results from going. Sooo I guess I have to start thinking about plan B- what kind of excercise can I do that is both good and fun? I´ve done yoga and quite like it but as with the gym I want to try something totally new. I´ve always wanted to try some sort of martial/defencive arts so I googled Kung Fu and as it turns out they do teach it here in Iceland! That´s not a given by the way..
Anyways, so I think that´s going to be my next thing- try some Kung Fu, Thai Chi and all that. Also I´ve heard some great things about pole-fitness, although I just don´t see myself swinging from that pole so much...
I´m way ahead of myself I do realize..Lets face it, with Christmas coming and all..I´m never going to start till January. Now it´s the time to think about what kind of cookies to bake! Yes that´s right- I´m an avid baker! Last week I did Red Velvet cake-my first time doing that one and it was amazing if I do say so myself!! Yumm.. Maybe I´ll give you guys some recepies soon..
What do ya know- From excercise to baking. Talk about ADD..
 
Laters,
 
EJ
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment