Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mod-ness










Photos via pinterest

Sooo, I´ve been thinking about the spring shows, and what we can be expecting in the high street shops-what trends are really going to be hits next season. Now I know I already talked about what I thought stood out at the spring shows and all but I went back to it and I don´t think I stressed how much I´m seeing black and white this spring and the influence from 60´s Mod period. Miss Edie Sedwick was one of the leading ladies of that time and fashion, I might add-and lets not forget, a muse for so many men and women. Haha I just realized I have her haircut. Not bad!
As I was saying-I think the swinging 60´s will definitely be one of the big trends this spring. The spring show at Louis Vuitton was all that and I thought Prada did kind of a more modern spin on it and added some asian influence to dubb it a little.






Louis Vuitton spring ´13, photos via style.com




Prada spring ´13, photos via style.com







Photos via pinterest.com

And just some random inspiring 60´s pics. Man, got to love Twiggy, sooo pretty! I think we´ll be seeing some cute shift dresses this spring along with some striped shirts, and lots of black and white. 

Hope you´re all enjoying the weekend!


EJ

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Miss Sedwick... gotta love her! Elska þessar augabrúnir. Sorglegt hvernig fór fyrir henni.

    ReplyDelete