Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Céline pre-fall










Photos via style.com

Ok, so Phoebe Philo has redeemed herself for spring ´13 which was, lets face it, just not that good. Here she       offers us lots of goodies, such as nicely tailored men inspired long coats, (btw I LOVE long coats), suits, all very nice I think. Although I have one bad thing to mention and that is about the shoes..Aren´t those done already? Hmm..guess not since miss Philo says otherwise. Kidding, I think they´re over, but I always like a reference like this one, for me it goes out to the girls in Harajuku- you know, with all their dolly platforms and all. Anyhow- I think the designer is back on track so I´m very happy! More where this came from please?!
And I´m totally smitten with that teddy bear overcoat on picture number 6.


EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment