Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stripy afternoon






Photos by Dagný
Stripy afternoon..I like to mix things up. Here I´m actually wearing a dress over my pants and a furry 90´s looking sweater from the icelandic label Kalda. I like black on black. Different black textures. Black black black. And white.

-pants: Zara
-dress: Topshop Boutique
-sweater: Kalda
-shoes: Doc Martens heels

This just in





I just got this beautiful sweater and bag from Aftur, my favourite Icelandic label. Actually the sweater/jacket is from the label but the bag, which I got at their shop is somewhere from the Middle-East. I really love, love, love their stuff and it doesn´t hurt that it´s all recycled. Even the bag! 

EJ

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3883917/?claim=mnzbxb58xvt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment