Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Black&Grey






Photos by Dagný

 It´s been pretty grey these last days. Thought this post was appropriate. Here I´m wearing Aftur jeans and a dress, a mensvest from HM and some vintage loafers. These shoes cost like nothing at the Red Cross and I use them so much more than all the expensive shoes I have. Figures. And yes, I´m obsessed with Aftur. I actually have another net/mesh dress from them which is green and will be posted soon. I justify buying two in different colors because you can use them with everything. With different colored tights, pants in every color..The possibilities are endless! Ok I´ll stop now. Sunshine be upon us. Or rain.

-jeans: Aftur
-dress: Aftur
-vest: HM
-shoes: thrifted from Red Cross

EJ 

1 comment:

  1. Netakjólinn frá Aftur er sjúklega flottur, búin að vera slefa yfir honum í nokkra mánuði núna hérna úti í London.

    Bloggið þitt og stíllinn þinn er virkilega töff!!
    Hlakka til að sjá meira.

    xx
    G

    ReplyDelete